
My partner recommended that I use a separate image for a key to divide the information properly for a less crowded flow. Also, the colors were too bold, so it was recommended to use analogous colors. Lastly, my partner felt that a simple line was necessary to show where the crust is. The comments helped me improve my image.
The justification for my image centers around the colors and spacing taught in the unit and book. First, I used the analogous colors to show changing levels of something (270). The colors I used were yellow orange, orange, and orange-red. Also, I centered the images to eliminate trapped space (273). I did not want the figures to compete, so I had the main image up and center and the lower image down and away. It was important for the message of the revised image to be seen (102).
Original image and first draft image are below.
The revision looks great, you had good advice from your usability partner. Excellent justification.
ReplyDelete